Sunday, December 5, 2010

book reflection

the coldest winter ever

the coldest winter ever is different from all the other book i have read. when reading the book it build suspense in my mind to know what really going to happen at the end. right now I'm not far into the book but i am enjoying what i have read. the book is a very dramatic book. At the turn of every page you will be surprise what can happen.

The book i will say is based on a girl character and her family. It tell about what her father was doing to make sure even though she and her family was living a good life even though they were living in the project.


My group and i discussion

The class discussion of our book the coldest winter went really good. i will say we all ha a lot to say. i like the fact during our discussion propel from the other group was looking at us. i felt real happy when that happen because to made me felt like we we having a good talk.

i like how me and my group had our discussion because we had things we agree on thing we did not agree on. Even though we had our own opinion in some part of the story we never argue.

we quoted part from the book and we talk about it. while talking about our book i realize that the other group was very interested into our story.

When the other group were talking they seemed very bored about there book. they said something about not understating the business part of the book.

Another good thing about the group discussions were the note taking . It hep me keep track of what I'm saying so it can be included in my blog post.

My book right now it still in my opinion. what i meant about that is even though we had the group talk i still feel the same way about each character. I still believe that winter is a selfish girl who just care about herself and because of that i don't think this is a happy ending story.

No comments:

Post a Comment