Thursday, December 2, 2010

free post

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT BUT SINCE THIS IS A FREE POST I WILL JUST MAKE SOMETHING UP.


The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~Mother Teresa

To me this quote is saying that when your are hungry you can easily get something to eat and take the love of hunger away. But when you are in love and you don't get your love one it wont be easy to remove

Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

This is a quote that will put someone confidence up. the question I'm my own words i will say is...are you happy because i love you or do i love you because you are happy

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

this quote is saying that who's so ever have true love for you Will love you for ever. he will love you more tomorrows then he will today

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Sandra J. Dykes

to me i agree with this quote. i do because i know love will never be real. no matter what there will always be something in the way to destroyed the power of love. for example man are always doing something to ruin love. they will ether cheat on you or just don’t tell the whole truth before you start dating them. so i rather fall in a sweet lake of chocolate then fall in something so wicked as love.

It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces

to me this goes out to one of my friends. i don't know how they can sit there and think and talk about the person all day when the person don't even give a fuck about them. Her heart got broken badly with one his stupid excuse but for some how she still want to be in his presence.


that all i really gotta say right now so peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment