Thursday, December 16, 2010

respondes post

I got this interesting post from Susan page i wanted to find just a quote nut everything was so good that i had to put more just to be more detailing and down to her point.

“People are constantly making assumptions about my sexuality or asking questions that I, personally, find rude. I found a website that basically explains everything: here”.

I agree with Susan that is very rude to walk up to someone and just ask them if they are gay.
if she is just let her be. Most people want to find out what someone else is because they want to go behind there back and laugh, so basically if you are just asking like that you are being rude.

“ Here's a big one. People are constantly telling me that if I marry a guy then I'm choosing to be straight. If I marry a girl I'm choosing to be a lesbian. They don't understand that no matter which way I go, I'm still bisexual because I'm still attracted to both genders”

Being attached to both gender doesn't mean if you are with a guy at a time of your relationship then you are straight. but once you and the boy are over and you are with a girl then you are gay. Your are bisexual. If your are bisexual then you get married to a man does not make you straight because you are still interested in both gender.

“And there's another big one: people are always saying, "Oh, she/he's just confused. It's just a phase." Um, last time I checked, I'm not confused. I've kissed both genders. On the Kinsey scale I rate a 2- I'm mostly heterosexual, but I have a history of homosexuality. I've had experiences with both genders and I am fully aware of being attracted to both genders. It's not a phase. It's not confusion”
Being bisexual doesn't mean you are confuse. it just mean you “enjoy” both gender and you don't want to be with one and not the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment