Wednesday, November 3, 2010

just writing

i really don't know what to writ in my free post so i will just write till the idea come to my head.well right I'm on the computer trying to think but nothing is really coming up. i guess i can just say hi to any one whose reading this and i"m wondering do they ever had the feeling not to have anything to write about even when it a free post. i know that the post is supposed to have 350 words so i hope whatever i"m writing about could go that high. i think i can writ about my self. i will start out by saying my name it Adralyn s Zulu. i am born on January 20 1995. i came from Africa/ Liberia in the summer of 2003.my experience have been both good and bad. i love the place and also that it has free education.But i don't like the behavior of the kids in the united state.well that really all i have to say right now and I'm blank again.okay i will talk about what going on I'm my life right now. my life is kind of boring. Sometime i feel very depressed and i don't really know why.I go to high school now and the school name is asti as you all know.i think i made it to 350 words so i will stop writing my free post now..... well bye who ever is reading this and i hope you enjoyed it or maybe just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment