Monday, November 8, 2010

what i feel about the book

Reflective essay
In class discussion we mostly talked about something else but also in a way they relate to the story the kite runner. I want to talk about every one of the topic and tell what I feel and what my opinion.
Women right: my group and I talk about why we feel like Eself is raping little kids. We said he felt alone because in the afghan religion the women are very isolated, they never get to be with the man. We also said that he is raping little kids to get in power and so they can be afraid.
Russia hate: I’m not really sure why this is related to the story but I think it was added because balba did not like the Russians. But I think they hated the Russian because they took over their country.
The orphanage: I was wondering why anybody in Hassan family didn’t take his son to the orphanage when he had died.
Balba refusing treatment: when Balba were sick and had cancer why wouldn’t he go and get treatment. I said he was just tired and wanted to go to rest because he had too much guilt in his heart.
Amir change: when Amir moves to San Francisco he changed. He was no longer that selfish little kid who was afraid on what people may think of him but what he thinks is right to do. He was thinking of the bad things he did to Hassan. For example when he watched Eself raped Hassan he didn’t do anything about it.
Amir wedding: I have a question of why when Amir were getting married rham khan did not help out with the expenses but only give his daughter out to get married. And also did he allow Amire to married his daughter because he knew the father from when they were in afghan.
My group and I mainly talk about Eself being GAY but not wanting to tell the people of Afghan because of the religion. When we were talking Mr. Sutherland told us not to say that because we were not told he was gay. I still think personally that he is because if he still raping boys for example Hassan son and his friend and he is enjoying it and keep on doing it over and over ha is gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment