Monday, November 15, 2010

what i think of kite runner

During the class discussion today it made realize what I would really like to talk about in my opinion of the book the kite runner.
First of all I really like to talk about the ending of the book. When we started talking I heard Allah said “to me the end were boring it not what I suspected”. Beatrice also said that she dint like it.
I would like to tell my thought of the ending. The ending I won’t say were boring but it gives a gift to Amir. It gives him freedom from his guilt he had in his heart for a long. He also saved a person deer to him life. He saved those kids in the orphanage from the bad memory and bad thing that eself did to them.
When Amir and Hassan were little kids, Hassan got raped and Amir didn’t not do anything or help. When he moved to America that guiltiness in his heart fallow him. He was angry with his self that he lied on his friend and his brother name.
Amir is free from the pain of not knowing that Hassan were his brother. He went back to look for him and even though he did not find him, he still did something that made him feel like he still were with his brother Hassan.
I will like to add that even though Amir never had the chance to really apologize to his brother for not helping him he still did something that help. He went through all that trouble of getting Hassan son and not caring what will happen to him. For example when he went into Eself office to get the boy both of them got in a fight. To me that was a big risk he took because he knew and were capable of what Eself is able to do to him.

Something else I will like to add is that people were kind of mad that Eself did not die. I am happy that he did not die. Not saying I didn’t wanted him to die in the story. But I like that fact that he will stay alive and go through all the pain with his eye that heart. I want him to feel the pain every second that je live like those little kids that he raped felt the pain. The boys who lives he has ruin and took them a long time to get to their regular self he should feel that same amount of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment