Tuesday, November 2, 2010


In the book we are reading called kite runner there is a lot of different way I feel about this book nut I will just beak it down and falow a strategy I came up with when I were doing my quick write.
I decided that I will write something about each of the character for example what interesting and how there appearance is to me. I got some of this from the people on my table when we talked about the book.
Hassan
• Nice kid that is sensitive. He really care for people for example I said this because when he and Amir was getting bother by the other kids he would stand up for both of them.
• He really love the friendship he and Amir had because even when he got raped and he found out that Amir knew but he never went for any help he still forgot it and wanted to be Amir friend. He is a kid who try to fit in. it like most of the kids who live around the neighborhood don’t like him and try what ever they can do to make fun of him, but no matter what he is still standing strong.

Amir
• People at my table felt like he did not like Hassan. One example was when he and balba were together and he ask for Hassan he lied on what Hassan was doing because he didn’t want Hassan to be there. I said that I think he scared to hang out with Hassan because he doesn’t want to be treated like Hassan.
Eself
• He don’t like Hassan that why he is always trying to bother him
• He raped Hassan so he can remember why he did not give the kite.
• He is a selfish person who think when they bully they will be in power.
• (I really don’t understand how eself raping Hassan is going to help him feel happy about his self.
Balba
• Feel like his son Amir is not like him he is to different to stand up for his self.

No comments:

Post a Comment