Thursday, January 13, 2011

response post

THE RESPONSE POST
I got this great quote of my sister Beatrice Zulu page. I tried to link it but for some reason that was not working on my computer. But if you will still like to see what I'm talking about the name of her blog is call (IN MY SHOE).

“Everyone think I should be happy, because I’m the only child of my parents.”
Her saying the world think in that sentience will make me hypothesis that she try to say that not true. If that is what she saying that i agree with her.
Because you are the only child doesn't make you happy. i mean some people who feel like if there parents have a lot of children, they wont have the attention they had, or they wont get the money they used to get because now they have to share. That obviously can be true. But that should not be a reason why you wish to be that only kid. Sometime you may feel lonely and need some one to talk too. having a sibling and help you with that.

One thing i will let to put out is when you have a sibling and you guys ask your parents to go somewhere like a party. The chances of you go will be very fear, because your parent will think about the possibility and they will understand that you are with your sibling. Which means you guys will watch out for each other and give good advice before doing something stupid.
having a sibling can also be helpful because you can never tell your future.
I'm not wishing nobody bad luck by saying this, but how about in the future you are not that successful as you think you would end up.Your parents are dead so you cant run home for help. But you have a sibling who became very successful and can help you with your problem.That one of the good reasons why no matter how happy you are or how many things you get from your parents, you should never be happy that you are the only child in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment